‘If something’s free, I’ll take two,’ a mentor of mine once said. His point was that people don’t value things they don’t pay for.
The best way to put more money in people’s wallets is to leave it there in the first place
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Alan Greenspan American Economist
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- George Goodman American Economist
- Paul Samuelson American Economist
- Stuart Chase American Economist
- Ludwig von Mises Austrian Economist
- Hesiod Greek Poet
- Jane Addams American Social Reformer
- Midge Decter American Journalist
- William Bennett American Politician