You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul’s own doing.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Conyers Middleton English Clergyman
- Henry Liddon English Theologian
- Florence Nightingale English Nurse
- John Bunyan English Writer, Preacher
- A. A. Milne British Humorist, Children’s Writer
- Daniel Defoe English Writer
- Hartley Coleridge English Writer
- Mary Webb English Novelist
- Benjamin Haydon English Painter
- Thomas de Quincey English Essayist, Critic