Everyone who’s ever taken a shower has an idea. It’s the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference.
The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Richard Eyre British Director
- Orson Scott Card American Author
- Steve Ballmer American Businessperson, Philantropist
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Charles Proteus Steinmetz German-born American Mathematician
- Howard H. Aiken American Physicist
- N. R. Narayana Murthy Indian Businessperson
- Andrew Grove Hungarian-born American Businessperson