The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery.
Topics: Smile, Courage
In every job, relationship, or life situation there is inevitably some turbulence. Learn to laugh at it. It is part of what you do and who you are.
A little perspective, like a little humor, goes a long way.
The lesson adults can learn here is that the world is filled with things for our enjoyment.
There is always something to chuckle about. Sometimes we see it. Sometimes … we don’t. Still, the world is filled with humor. It is there when we are happy and it is there to cheer us up when we are not.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Andrew Grove Hungarian-born American Businessperson
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr. American Business Executive
- Ted Turner American Businessperson
- Richard DeVos American Businessman, Philanthropist
- W. Clement Stone American Self-help Guru
- Clarence Francis American Business Executive
- Henry Ford American Businessperson
- Harvey Samuel Firestone American Industrialist