We Japanese enjoy the small pleasures, not extravagance. I believe a man should have a simple lifestyle—even if he can afford more.
Topics: Life and Living
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Soichiro Honda Japanese Inventor
- Zeami Motokiyo Japanese Playwright
- D. T. Suzuki Japanese Buddhist Philosopher
- Masanobu Fukuoka Japanese Buddhist Polymath
- Taiichi Ohno Japanese Manufacturing Engineer
- Akio Morita Japanese Entrepreneur, Engineer
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Milton Berle American Entertainer
- John Kenneth Galbraith American Economist
- Edward Teller American Nuclear Physicist