If we become increasingly humble about how little we know, we may be more eager to search.
Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth… Happiness comes from giving, not getting. If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we cannot stop it from coming to us also. To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy, we must scatter it.
High ethics and religious principles form the basis for success and happiness in every area of life
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Hilaire Belloc British Writer, Poet
- Karl Popper Austrian-born British Philosopher
- Aaron Klug English Biophysicist
- Lew Grade British Theatrical Impresario
- Isaiah Berlin British Philosopher, Historian
- Kazuo Ishiguro British Novelist
- Salman Rushdie Indian-born British Novelist
- Robertson Davies Canadian Novelist, Playwright
- John Evelyn English Restoration Diarist