A major advantage of age is learning to accept people without passing judgment.
Instead of looking at life as a narrowing funnel, we can see it ever widening to choose the things we want to do, to take the wisdom we’ve learned and create something.
Topics: Choice, Choices
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Joseph F. Smith American Religious Leader
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Julia Ward Howe American Poet, Author
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Gertrude Stein American Writer
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Gloria Steinem American Feminist
- Jeannette Rankin American Politician
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton American Social Reformer