Number one: Don’t frisk me. Don’t hurt me physically. Don’t get anywhere near my neck. And don’t call me Regis. Advice to his guests
Al Gore has gained a lot of weight lately. Of course, unlike his former boss he only has to worry about getting into his own pants.
There is no off position on the genius switch.
There is a new billboard outside Time Square. It keeps an up-to minute count of gun-related crimes in New York. Some goofball is going to shoot someone just to see the numbers move.
Topics: Criminals, Crime
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality
- Bill Maher American Comedian, TV Personality
- Larry King American TV Personality
- Phil McGraw American TV Personality
- Rachael Ray American TV Personality
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Hugh Downs American Television Host
- Richard Carlson American Actor
- William F. Buckley, Jr. American TV Personality
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer