It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more “manhood” to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.
Topics: Courage, Cancer, Attitude
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Merlin Olsen American Sportsman
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Vincent Price American Actor
- Mike Ditka American Sportsperson
- Steve Young American Football Player
- Charlton Heston American Actor
- Helen Gurley Brown American Publisher
- Tom Landry American Sportsperson
- Johnny Unitas American Football Player
- Darrell Royal American Sportsperson