If you give what can be taken, you are not really giving. Take what you are given, not what you want to be given. Give what cannot be taken.
Enlightenment must come little by little—otherwise it would overwhelm.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Og Mandino American Self-help Author
- George Burns American Comedian
- William Hutchinson Murray Scottish Mountaineer
- Paul Rand American Graphic Designer
- Ella Fitzgerald American Singer, Composer
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- Piet Hein Danish Polymath, Author
- Marguerite Duras French Novelist, Playwright
- Darrell Royal American Sportsperson
- Truman Capote American Novelist