Enlightenment must come little by little—otherwise it would overwhelm.
If you give what can be taken, you are not really giving. Take what you are given, not what you want to be given. Give what cannot be taken.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Arthur Ransome English Novelist, Journalist
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- Ella Fitzgerald American Singer, Composer
- Sidney Lumet American Filmmaker
- Claudette Colbert American Actress
- Og Mandino American Self-Help Author
- Joan Aiken British Fantasy Writer
- Leo Buscaglia American Motivational Speaker
- Max De Pree American Businessman