Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook, how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer; no disease that enough love will not heal; no door that enough love will not open; no gulf that enough love will not bridge; no wall that enough love will not throw down; no sin that enough love will not redeem.
Just as there is more than one road up every great mountain, and yet all roads meet at the top, so in the Spiritual Quest there are several roads, all of which lead in due season to the One Great End.
The art of life is to live in the present moment, and to make that moment as perfect as we can by the realization that we are the instruments and expression of God Himself.
Topics: Living, The Present
Bless a thing and it will bless you. Curse it and it will curse you… If you bless a situation, it has no power to hurt you, and even if it is troublesome for a time, it will gradually fade out, if you sincerely bless it.
Topics: Difficulty, Attitude
It is the Law that any difficulties that can come to you at any time, no matter what they are, must be exactly what you need most at the moment, to enable you to take the next step forward by overcoming them. The only real misfortune, the only real tragedy, comes when we suffer without learning the lesson.
A small spark can start a great fire.
If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author
- Helen Schucman American Psychologist
- Robert Collier American Self-Help Author
- Thaddeus Golas American New Age Writer
- Wayne Dyer American Self-help Author
- Florence Scovel Shinn American Spiritual Writer
- Norman Vincent Peale American Clergyman, Self-Help Author
- Charles Fillmore American New Thought Mystic
- Louise Hay American Author