Throw out an alarming alarm clock. If the ring is loud and strident, you’re waking up to instant stress. You shouldn’t be bullied out of bed, just reminded that it’s time to start your day.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein Austrian-born British Philosopher
- Barack Obama American Head of State
- Michael Harrington American Socialist
- Leo Rosten Russian-born American Humorist
- Randy Pausch American Computer Scientist
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. American Physician, Essayist
- Austin O’Malley American Aphorist, Ophthalmologist
- Henry Adams American Historian
- Daniel J. Boorstin American Historian
- Robert H. Goddard American Inventor