A childhood is what anyone wants to remember of it. It leaves behind no fossils, except perhaps in fiction.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Sylvia Plath American Poet, Novelist
- Margaret Walker American Author, Poet
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman American Feminist, Writer
- Vanna Bonta American Writer