A great discovery is a fact whose appearance in science gives rise to shining ideas, whose light dispels many obscurities and shows us new paths.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Henri Bergson French Philosopher
- Stanislas de Boufflers French Political leader
- Jean de La Fontaine French Poet
- Randy Pausch American Computer Scientist
- William Graham Sumner American Polymath
- John Kotter American Management Consultant
- Lincoln Steffens American Journalist
- Germaine Greer Australia Academic
- S. I. Hayakawa Canadian-born American Academic
- Daniel J. Boorstin American Historian