All violence is the result of people tricking themselves into believing that their pain derives from other people and that consequently those people deserve to be punished.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi Hungarian-American Psychologist
- Daniel Kahneman American-Israeli Psychologist, Economist
- Jane Addams American Social Reformer
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- Abraham Maslow American Psychologist
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- Erich Fromm German Social Philosopher
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- George Weinberg American Psychologist
- Bobby Unser American Sportsperson