Analyses of others are actually expressions of our own needs and values.
All violence is the result of people tricking themselves into believing that their pain derives from other people and that consequently those people deserve to be punished.
At the core of all anger is a need that is not being fulfilled.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi Hungarian-American Psychologist
- Daniel Kahneman American-Israeli Psychologist, Economist
- Jane Addams American Social Reformer
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- Erich Fromm German Social Philosopher
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Abraham Maslow American Psychologist
- George Weinberg American Psychologist
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- Anne Wilson Schaef American Clinical Psychologist