Nobody can be kinder than the narcissist while you react to life in his own terms.
The charm, one might say the genius, of memory is that it is choosy, chancy and temperamental; it rejects the edifying cathedral and indelibly photographs the small boy outside, chewing a hunk of melon in the dust.
Topics: Memory, Photography, Charm
When you love someone all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sheridan Le Fanu Irish Novelist
- James Joyce Irish Novelist
- Laurence Sterne Irish Anglican Novelist
- Brendan Behan Irish Poet
- Marguerite Gardiner, Countess of Blessington Irish Novelist
- Edmund Burke British Philosopher, Statesman
- Joyce Cary English Novelist
- Samuel Lover Irish Writer, Artist, Songwriter
- Jonathan Swift Irish Satirist
- Oscar Wilde Irish Poet, Playwright