Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.
I feel very happy to see the sun come up every day. I feel happy to be around … I like to take this day—any day—and go to town with it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Stanley Kunitz American Poet
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Stephen Vincent Benet American Poet
- Jack Kerouac American Novelist, Poet
- Richard Wright American Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- E. B. White American Essayist, Humorist
- Wendell Berry American Author, Environmentalist
- Louis L’Amour American Novelist
- Allen Ginsberg American Poet
- Joseph Heller American Novelist