Meditation is simply about being yourself and knowing about who that is. It is about coming to realize that you are on a path whether you like it or not, namely the path that is your life.
It is not that mindfulness is the answer” to all life’s problems. Rather, it is that all life’s problems can be seen more clearly through the lens of a clear mind.”
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bernie S. Siegel American Physician, Writer
- Ken Keyes Jr. American Self-Help Author
- Rita Mae Brown American Writer, Feminist
- Norman Cousins American Journalist
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Jack Kornfield American Buddhist Teacher, Author
- Eda LeShan American TV Personality
- Deepak Chopra Indian-born American Physician
- Marie Chapian American Christian Writer