Successful people who cannot express themselves well? I can’t think of one.
My first rule of conversation is this: I never learn a thing while I’m talking. I realize every morning that nothing I say today will teach me anything, so if I’m going to learn a lot today, I’ll have to do it by listening.
I’m the worst person to be stuck with in a traffic jam.
I have never understood the Iowa caucus.
Getting your house in order and reducing the confusion gives you more control over your life. Personal organization some how releases or frees you to operate more effectively.
You cannot talk to people successfully if they think you are not interested in what they have to say or you have no respect for them.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Bill Maher American Comedian, TV Personality
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality
- Rachael Ray American TV Personality
- David Letterman American TV Personality
- Phil McGraw American TV Personality
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- William F. Buckley, Jr. American TV Personality