What’s right isn’t popular, what’s popular isn’t right.
The ultimate victory in competition is derived from the inner satisfaction of knowing that you have done your best and that you have gotten the most out of what you had to give.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Heywood Hale Broun American Journalist
- Edward R. Murrow American Journalist
- Larry King American TV Personality
- Ronald Reagan American Head of State
- Heywood Broun American Journalist
- Dorothy Thompson American Journalist
- Sydney J. Harris American Essayist, Drama Critic
- John Mason Brown American Drama Critic
- Dorothy Dix American Journalist
- Charles Kuralt American Journalist