Nobody can be successful unless he loves his work.
Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness.
Freedom is the oxygen without which science cannot breathe.
If we are to become the masters of science, not its slaves, we must learn to use its immense power to good purpose. The machine itself has neither mind nor soul nor moral sense. Only man has been endowed with these godlike attributes. Every age has its destined duty. Ours is to nurture an awareness of those divine attributes and a sense of responsibility in giving them expression.
Topics: Love, Science
Whatever course you have chosen for yourself, it will not be a chore but an adventure if you bring to it a sense of the glory of striving, if your sights are set far above the merely secure and mediocre.
Topics: Goals, Safety, Security, Trying, Aspirations, Enthusiasm
Competition brings out the best in products and the worst in people.
Nobody can be successful if he doesn’t love his work, love his job.
Man is still the greatest miracle and the greatest problem on this earth.
Anything that the human mind can conceive can be produced ultimately.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Mario Andretti Italian-born American Sportsperson
- Martina Navratilova Czech-born American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Frank Lane American Sportsperson
- Bill Veeck American Sportsperson
- Wayne Gretzky Canadian Sportsperson
- Joe Paterno American Sportsperson
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson
- Bruce Lee American Martial Artist
- Bob Knight American Sportsperson