There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Fowles English Novelist
- Doug Larson American Columnist
- Queen Elizabeth II Queen of United Kingdom
- David Attenborough English Naturalist, Broadcaster
- Russell Hoban American Author
- Sandra Boynton American Humorist
- Bill Bryson American Humorist
- Rick Steves American Travel Writer, Entrepreneur
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Kenneth H. Olsen American Engineer, Business Executive