By concentrating our attention on the effect rather than the causes, we can avoid the laborious, nearly impossible task of trying to detect and deflect the many psychological influences on liking.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carol Dweck American Psychologist
- Daniel Kahneman American-Israeli Psychologist, Economist
- Amos Tversky Israeli Cognitive Psychologist
- Charles Sanders Peirce American Philosopher
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Martin Seligman American Psychologist
- David G. Myers American Psychologist
- E. O. Wilson American Sociobiologist
- Noam Chomsky American Linguist, Philosopher, Social Critic
- Eric Hoffer American Philosopher