Markets change, tastes change, so the companies and the individuals who choose to compete in those markets must change.
No matter how complicated a problem is, it usually can be reduced to a simple, comprehensible form which is often the best solution.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Buckminster Fuller American Inventor, Philosopher
- Wernher von Braun German-born American Engineer
- Han Suyin Chinese-born Eurasian Novelist
- Crawford Greenewalt American Engineer
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer
- Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya Indian Engineer
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Charles Proteus Steinmetz German-born American Mathematician
- Howard H. Aiken American Physicist
- Charles F. Kettering American Inventor