The commonsense rules of the “real world” are a fragile collection of socially reinforced illusions.
Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it. I call this the freedom multiplier.
Topics: Work, Money, Life, Freedom
The fishing is best where the fewest go, and the collective insecurity of the world makes it easy for people to hit home runs while everyone else is aiming for base hits. There is just less competition for bigger goals.
Topics: Security, People, Work, Goals, Best
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Jim Collins American Management Consultant
- Michael Porter American Management Theorist
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Steve Pavlina American Motivational Speaker
- Clayton M. Christensen American Academic, Business Consultant
- Max De Pree American Businessman
- Jerry Seinfeld American Comedian