Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won’t taste good.
You need to play with supreme confidence, or else you’ll lose again, and then losing becomes a habit.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
The minute you think you’ve got it made, disaster is just around the corner.
Topics: Success is not everything
What counts in sports is not the victory, but the magnificence of the struggle.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Vince Lombardi American Football Coach
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson
- Mario Andretti Italian-born American Sportsperson
- Mike Ditka American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Tommy Prothro American Football Coach
- Woody Hayes American Sportsperson
- Bear Bryant American Sportsperson
- Babe Ruth American Baseball Player
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson