Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
The problem is that most people focus on their failures rather than their successes. But the truth is that most people have many more successes than failures.
Most fears cannot withstand the test of careful scrutiny and analysis. When we expose our fears to the light of thoughtful examination they usually just evaporate.
Some people fold after making one timid request. They quit too soon. Keep asking until you find the answers.
What you declare, you will achieve. When you think you can’t revisit a previous triumph.
Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
Success isn’t magic or hocus-pocus—its simply learning how to focus.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Dan Millman American Children’s Books Writer
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Wayne Dyer American Self-help Author
- Simon Sinek American Motivational Author
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Louise Hay American Author