The names that do the serious damage are the ones we call ourselves. The stereotypes we give ourselves are the ones that matter in the long run, not the ones imposed on us by other people.
—Judith Rich Harris
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Daniel Goleman American Psychologist, Author
- B. F. Skinner American Psychologist
- Steven Pinker Canadian Psychologist
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Simon Sinek American Motivational Author
- Angela Davis American Political Activist
- Henry Adams American Historian
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist