The names that do the serious damage are the ones we call ourselves. The stereotypes we give ourselves are the ones that matter in the long run, not the ones imposed on us by other people.
—Judith Rich Harris
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- B. F. Skinner American Psychologist
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- Steven Pinker Canadian Psychologist
- Daniel Goleman American Psychologist, Author
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Angela Davis American Political Activist
- Simon Sinek American Motivational Author
- Henry Adams American Historian
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist