When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Rosalynn Carter American Humanitarian, First Lady
- Tommy Lasorda American Baseball Player, Coach
- Neil Simon American Playwright
- Henepola Gunaratana Sri Lankan Buddhist Monk
- Henry Kaufman American Economic, Financial Consultant
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Colombian Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- Gunter Grass German Novelist, Poet
- Richard Nelson Bolles American Self-Help Author
- Watts Humphrey American Software Engineer
- Kenneth Tynan English Theatre Critic, Writer