Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little.
There’s something just as inevitable as death. And that’s life.
You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.
In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.
You’ll never find rainbows if you’re looking down.
I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose.
I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.
I remain just one thing, and one thing only—and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Laurence Olivier English Actor, Producer,, Director
- Audrey Hepburn Belgian-born British Actor
- Cecil B. DeMille American Filmmaker
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Drew Barrymore American Film Actress
- Richard Carlson American Actor
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor