I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me.
I wouldn’t say I invented tack, but I definitely brought it to its present high popularity.
After thirty, a body has a mind of its own.
Cats always seem so very wise, when staring with their half-closed eyes. Can they be thinking, “I’ll be nice, and maybe she will feed me twice?”
The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.
It’s the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance.
I always try to balance the light with the heavy—a few tears of human spirit in with the sequins and the fringes.
Me, I’m just a hack. I’m just a schlepper. I just do what I can do.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bob Dylan American Musician
- Billy Joel American Singer
- Carole King American Singer
- Mel Brooks American Film Actor
- Joan Baez American Singer
- Paul McCartney British Pop Musician
- Stevie Wonder American Singer, Songwriter
- Marilyn Monroe American Actor
- Ray Charles American Singer
- Danny Kaye American Actor