Good leaders can make a small positive difference; bad leaders can make a huge negative difference.
One of the main barriers to turning knowledge into action is the tendency to treat talking about something as equivalent to doing something about it.
You are more likely to acquire power by narrowing your focus and applying your energies, like the sun’s rays, to a limited range of activities in a small number of domains.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Jim Collins American Management Consultant
- Herbert Hoover American Statesman
- Clark Kerr American Educator
- Peter Senge American Management Consultant
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Randy Pausch American Computer Scientist
- Timothy Leary American Psychologist
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Tim Ferriss American Self-help Author