You are more likely to acquire power by narrowing your focus and applying your energies, like the sun’s rays, to a limited range of activities in a small number of domains.
One of the main barriers to turning knowledge into action is the tendency to treat talking about something as equivalent to doing something about it.
Good leaders can make a small positive difference; bad leaders can make a huge negative difference.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Peter Senge American Management Consultant
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Randy Pausch American Computer Scientist
- Timothy Leary American Psychologist
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Warren Bennis American Management Consultant
- John Kotter American Management Consultant
- Tim Ferriss American Self-help Author
- Guy Kawasaki American Investor