Holidays are enticing only for the first week or so. After that, it is no longer such a novelty to rise late and have little to do.
Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world.
In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- W. O. Mitchell Canadian Novelist
- Stephen Vizinczey Hungarian-Canadian Writer
- Lucy Maud Montgomery Canadian Novelist, Children’s Writer
- Robertson Davies Canadian Novelist, Playwright
- Frederick Banting Canadian Medical Scientist
- Wayne Gretzky Canadian Sportsperson
- Grenville Kleiser Canadian Author
- Albert Benjamin Simpson Canadian Protestant Preacher
- Wilfred Grenfell Canadian Humanitarian
- Thomas Chandler Haliburton Canadian Author