If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Nelson Mandela South African Political leader
- Jack Penn South African Surgeon
- Richard Hooker English Theologian, Political Theorist
- Benjamin Whichcote British Anglican Priest
- William Ralph Inge English Anglican Clergyman
- William Croswell Doane American Anglican Hymn writer
- Richard Chenevix Trench Irish Archbishop, Poet
- Charles Caleb Colton English Clergyman, Aphorist
- Thomas Aquinas Italian Catholic Priest
- John Vianney French Catholic Priest