Abortion is the ultimate exploitation of women.
I never doubted that equal rights was the right direction. Most reforms, most problems are complicated. But to me there is nothing complicated about ordinary equality.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carrie Chapman Catt American Suffragist
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton American Social Reformer
- Jeannette Rankin American Politician
- Maria Mitchell American Astronomer
- Susan B. Anthony American Civil Rights Leader
- Ezra Pound American Poet, Critic
- James A. Michener American Novelist
- Margaret Sanger American Social Reformer
- John Neal American Author, Critic
- Lucretia Mott American Social Reformer