One man’s wage rise is another man’s price increase.
I’m an optimist, but I’m an optimist who takes his raincoat.
He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.
The monarchy is a labor intensive industry.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- James Callaghan British Labour Statesman
- Margaret Thatcher British Head of State
- John Major British Head of State
- Winston Churchill British Head of State
- Cecil Parkinson British Politician
- Enoch Powell British Politician
- Tony Blair British Statesman
- Claude Debussy French Composer
- E. F. L. Wood, 1st Earl of Halifax British Politician
- Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux Scottish Jurist, Politician