Apt Mother’s Day song title: All the Things You Could Be by Now if Sigmund Freud’s Wife Was Your Mother
Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can play weird—that’s easy. What’s hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple complicated is commonplace—making the complicated simple, awesomely simple—that’s creativity.
Topics: Simple Living, To Be Born Everyday, Creativity, Simplicity
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- Doris Day American Actor
- Billie Holiday American Jazz Singer
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Robert M. Pirsig American Writer
- Aretha Franklin American Gospel and Soul Singer
- Johnny Cash American Country Musician
- Judy Garland American Actress, Singer
- Helen Gurley Brown American Publisher
- Aaron Copland American Composer