You find a way, somehow to get through the most horrible things, things you think would kill you. You find a way and you move through the days, one by one, in shock, in despair, but you move. The days pass, one after the other, and you go along with them – occasionally stunned, and not entirely relieved, to find that you are still alive.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni Indian-born American Novelist
- Robert A. Heinlein American Science Fiction Writer
- Elizabeth Gilbert American Novelist
- Ray Bradbury American Science-Fiction Writer
- Willa Cather American Novelist
- Harper Lee American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- Ken Kesey American Novelist
- Herman Melville American Novelist