Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is make by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected.
Money is not the point. It is an indication that I have succeeded in the grand adventure of understanding reality.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- Benjamin Graham American Investor
- Harry Houdini Hungarian-born American Magician
- Guy Kawasaki American Investor
- Harry Browne American Politician
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author