Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke. That’s their natural and first weapon. She will need her sisterhood.
Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
Empathy is the most radical of human emotions.
It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Gertrude Stein American Writer
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Robin Morgan American Activist
- Betty Friedan American Feminist, Author
- Erica Jong American Novelist, Poet
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Walter Lippmann American Journalist
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman American Feminist, Writer
- Rita Mae Brown American Writer, Feminist
- Noam Chomsky American Linguist, Philosopher, Social Critic