Women do not find it difficult nowadays to behave like men, but they often find it extremely difficult to behave like gentlemen.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Arthur Conan Doyle Scottish Writer
- Mark Van Doren American Poet, Critic
- Charles Reade British Author
- Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux Scottish Jurist, Politician
- Oscar Wilde Irish Poet, Playwright
- Peter Medawar British Immunologist, Writer
- William Wycherley English Dramatist
- David Frost English Broadcaster, Writer
- Terry Pratchett English Fantasy Writer
- Stirling Moss English Motor-Racing Driver