The desire for the well-being of one’s own nation can be—and must be—made compatible with the welfare of all humanity.
—Louis Leo Snyder
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Henry James American-born British Novelist
- Nancy Astor, Viscountess Astor American-born British Politician
- T. S. Eliot American-born British Poet
- C. Northcote Parkinson British Historian
- Hannah Arendt German-American Political Theorist
- Richard Livingstone British Scholar
- Shantideva Indian Buddhist Scholar
- Dero A. Saunders American Journalist
- Adam Clarke British Methodist Scholar
- Petrarch Italian Scholar