- ‘The Bhagavadgita‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘Indian Philosophy‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘A Sourcebook in Indian Philosophy‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Charles A. Moore
- ‘Eastern Religions and Western Thought‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘The Tiger of Mysore A Story of the War with Tippoo Saib‘ by George Alfred Henty
- ‘Enjoying India: The Essential Handbook‘ by J D Viharini
Inspirational Quotes by Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya (Indian Engineer)
The way to build a nation is to build a good citizen. The majority of the citizens should be efficient, of good character and possess a reasonable high sense of duty.
Hard work performed in a disciplined manner will in most cases keep the worker fit and also prolong his life.
Work performed with higher knowledge or skill, capacity or ambition, usually brings a correspondingly higher reward.
One common slogan of the West, the importance of which the Indian citizen has not yet sufficiently grasped, is: “If you do not work, neither shall you eat”. It is by his work that an individual is enabled to earn a living.
Every man who has become great owes his achievement to incessant toil.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Head of State
- Buckminster Fuller American Inventor, Philosopher
- Crawford Greenewalt American Engineer
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Wernher von Braun German-born American Engineer
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer
- Indira Gandhi Indian Head of State
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Indian Head of State, Scientist
- Shantideva Indian Buddhist Scholar
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Indian Hindu Religious Leader