All the rarest hues of human life take radiance and are rainbowed out in tears.
A sweet new blossom of humanity, fresh fallen from God’s own home, to flower on earth.
Soft hair, on which light drops a diadem.
When man to man shall be friend and brother.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- J. B. Priestley British Novelist, Playwright, Essayist
- Philip James Bailey English Poet
- Walter Raleigh English Explorer, Courtier
- Richard Crashaw British Poet
- Matthew Prior English Poet, Diplomat
- Michael Drayton English Poet
- David Whyte Anglo-Irish Poet
- Thomas Gray English Poet
- Robert South English Theologian
- Ford Madox Ford English Novelist, Poet, Critic