There are three roads to ruin; women, gambling and technicians. The most pleasant is with women, the quickest is with gambling, but the surest is with technicians.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles de Gaulle French General, Statesman
- Jacques Cousteau French Underwater Explorer
- Jean-Paul Sartre French Philosopher
- Andre Maurois French Novelist, Biographer
- Paul Cezanne French Painter
- Edgar Degas French Painter
- Alexis de Tocqueville French Historian, Political Scientist
- Catherine Deneuve French Actor
- Michel de Montaigne French Essayist
- Brigitte Bardot French Film Star