We already have so much abundance. We truly do. We need not search too far. It is within. The reason we fail to recognize this is because we haven’t quite mastered the art of being. For abundance to prevail, we must have love, gratitude, acceptance and compassion.
To be unconditionally present with our experience is the simplest thing we could possibly do. It means being present to what is, without relying on any view or concept about it. What could be simpler than that? And yet what could be more difficult?
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Richard Eyre British Director
- Marie Chapian American Christian Writer
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Thomas Merton American Trappist Monk
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Vernon Howard American Spiritual Teacher
- Robert Collier American Self-Help Author
- Eknath Easwaran Indian Meditation Teacher, Author