A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.
To me business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.
Everyone needs something to aim for. You can call it a challenge, or you can call it a goal. It is what makes us human. It was challenges that took us from being cavemen to reaching for the stars
I’ll fight tooth and nail to make something succeed. But the moment I realize it’s not going to succeed, the next day, I will have forgotten about it. I will just move on to the next venture.
It’s easy to become a millionaire—start out as a billionaire, and then buy an airline.
If you can run one business well, you can run any business well.
I never get the accountants in before I start up a business. It’s done on gut feeling, especially if I can see that they are taking the mickey out of the consumer.
What’s the quickest way to become a millionaire?. Borrow fivers off everyone you meet.
Most “necessary evils” are far more evil than necessary.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- William Penn American Entrepreneur
- Paul McCartney British Pop Musician
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur
- Ray Kroc American Entrepreneur