The seasons are what a symphony ought to be: four perfect movements in harmony with each other.
I must accept life unconditionally. Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don’t set any condition.
Life holds so much—so much to be happy about always. Most people ask for happiness on conditions. Happiness can be felt only if you don’t set conditions.
Topics: Happiness, Acceptance
Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.
Even when I’m sick and depressed, I love life.
Topics: Life and Living
To be alive, to be able to see, to walk… it’s all a miracle. I have adapted the technique of living life from miracle to miracle.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Igor Stravinsky Russian-born American Composer
- Aaron Copland American Composer
- Vladimir Horowitz Russian-born American Pianist
- Isaac Bashevis Singer Polish-born American Children’s Books Writer
- Samuel Goldwyn Polish-born American Film Producer
- Stephen Sondheim American Musician
- Leonard Bernstein American Composer, Conductor
- Oscar Levant American Musician
- Jean Sibelius Finnish Composer
- Frank Zappa American Rock Guitarist, Singer, Composer