Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn’t spend half our time wishing.
I’m tired of hearing it said that democracy doesn’t work. Of course it doesn’t work. We are supposed to work it
All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fattening.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- George Jean Nathan American Drama Critic
- Will Rogers American Humorist, Actor
- Franklin P. Adams American Columnist
- Louis Kronenberger American Literary Critic
- Orson Scott Card American Author
- Garrison Keillor American Broadcaster, Writer
- Fred Allen American Humorist
- William Ernest Henley English Poet
- Quintilian Roman Rhetorician, Literary Critic
- Persius Roman Poet