A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind.
Where there is a sound conversion, then a man is wholly given unto God, body, soul, and spirit. He regards not sin in his heart, but hath a respect to all God’s commandments.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles Kingsley English Clergyman
- Conyers Middleton English Clergyman
- John Wilkins English Anglican Clergyman
- William Ralph Inge English Anglican Clergyman
- John Henry Newman British Theologian, Poet
- John Bunyan English Writer, Preacher
- Henry Liddon English Theologian
- John Keble English Religious Leader
- Frederick Buechner American Presbyterian Clergyman
- Richard Chenevix Trench Irish Archbishop, Poet